Hosted by Vancouver Naked Yoga Club
This is a 4.5 hr workshop exploring personal practice, partner work and intimate touch. Celebrating and reclaiming our sensuality and erotic bodies in a safe setting with like minded dudes.
The workshop has three aspects:
- personal yoga practice: breath and movement meditation & postures
- partner work: incorporating touch, partner yoga, bodywork & contact improvisation concepts of weight sharing, support, movement patterning
- 3 circles: the class culminates with a sensual exploration and self pleasuring practice:
- outer circle – meditation, quiet, yin, witnessing
- inner circle – self pleasuring, increased energy, solo exploration
- inner most circle – movement/ dance, highest energy ,yang, invited touch. For this workshop I want to ask that touch be hands and body parts, no oral. Thanks!
Empowerment is expressed through:
Understanding physicality and alignment
Develop new movement patterning
Explore ways to be playful
Calm the nervous system
Give and receive permission to be man loving men
Build interesting community
Location: 45 West Hastings – back alley entrance please arrive 9:45am
Date: currently not scheduled
Limited spaces available
Please pre-register with Gary for this session. firstname.lastname@example.org
Although living in Canada many of us are fortunate to have friends and family who are supportive of man on man sexuality. We all know that this activity is outside of MANY other peoples realm of acceptance. We live in resistance. My intention in offering this practice is to reclaim our power and permission to be erotic, playful & conscious in community. By giving each other permission to be aroused and celebrate our erotic nature we are healing deep patterns of shame and guilt. Come on out and play!! —Ron Stewart
Read more on communal erotic practices:
Touching Intimacy – Sacred Nude & Erotic Practices
Ron Stewart has been offering Skyclad Yoga since 2005. Moving to Victoria in 2009 he has been creating an intimate retreat centre. Studying with Joseph Kramer (Sexological Bodywork) in 2011 and Peter Levine (Somatic Experiencing- current) Ron’s interest in sex, yoga, play, neural plasticity, evolution and trauma healing is coming together through his classes, workshops and retreats.